Welkom - Welcome - Bienvenu

My name is Emmanuel.

I live in the Netherlands and have both Dutch and French Nationality. That is the official part. The personal part is different, and I will certainly share my love of food with all of you. Recipes, ideas, successes and even disasters, but in all cases the drive to 'just try new things' and 'realise not everything is like it could be'.

I may also share other things with you, like the fact I am a writer and I love to write challenging short stories and am still heavily writing and researching data for my 3000+ page children's book based in Switzerland. Otoh I am also a business adviser and -auditor with the focus on long-term changes which actually often lead to short-term new enthusiasm and income. It is just the way you see things and how t make others see them.

Education will play a big role in my blogs. In everything I write, I am trying to incorporate educational aspects based on true and provable data. I will do my best to never write something of which I am not completely convinced regarding truthfulness and proven backgrounds, which I will always add to any post involving data from others.

Phew... what a big sentence to save myself from being sued for saying anything that others may see as hurting them. But again, if I write about something that I find important, it will always be coloured by my upbringing and experiences in life. And I think I have learned to be very lenient to many kinds of thinking, but not the ones that hurt people.

I am a human, trying to be proud of what I do. And until now, with some big and small mistakes we all make in life, most of my friends and my family say I am not a bad person, maybe even a good one. The fact my wife and kids love me shows I am not doing badly.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and more importantly, I hope my blog will bring me in touch with interesting people.

Kind regards,
Emmanuel





Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Een wasdroger als kookapparaat?